TGIF and other shenanigans

TGIF or "Thank god it's friday!" is the state of play today.
For some people this will mean hobbying like crazy, for others just realxing from the insanely humid weather across Germany.

I myself will not be painting a whole lot this weekend, since I'm out of town. Doesn't mean I won't be involved with the hobby though. For the probably not so lovely train-ride that I'll enjoy tonight, there's this to accompany me:
Book Cover for Dan Abnett's anthology Sabbat World Crusade


I've been a huge fan of Abnett's Gaunt's Ghosts novels, so this little anthology is pretty nice and handy, especially with authors like ADB writing fiction in Dan Abnett's corner of the 40K Universe.  


Since this is a miniature painting blog first and foremost though, here's sort of a sneak preview to what I've got coming up next:
Raven Guard Chaplain for Warhammer 40k

This is going to be a nice little Raven Guard Chaplain. I'll add a How-To with a lot more pictures and the finished mini sometime this weekend or early next week, so stay tuned.


2 comments:

  1. Like this one - still a highlight within my Raven Guard Army!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks. I'm currently putting together a how-to...maybe it'll be a help to get a better hang of painting all those other marines. In case you get that FW captain, i might do a superdetailed how to, too.

    ReplyDelete